Long-Term Skilled Care at McCrite Plaza Topeka
Exceptional Care. Exceptional Comfort.
Advanced age. A prolonged illness. A chronic condition. Any or all can make 24-hour nursing care and support a necessity. At McCrite Plaza Topeka, our Health Center provides 24-hour support and skilled nursing services in comfortable, homelike surroundings.
Designed Just For You
At McCrite Plaza Topeka, our professional nursing team cares for our long-term care residents just as they would members of their own family. Care plans are developed based upon recommendations of personal physicians as well s our nursing staff.
Long-Term Skilled Care Services
- 24-hour care
- Open dining
- Daily activities
- Special diets
- Personal hygiene
- Medication administration
- Social services
- Personal laundry service
Supplemental Services on site
- Physician visits
- Podiatry services
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Full service lab
- X-ray services
- Speech therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Palliative care
- VitalStim therapy
A Homelike Environment.
Our residents are cared for as if they were our own family. From our warm, comforting setting, to delightful amenities, we do all we can to make our residents of the Health Center feel at home.
Our long-term care residents enjoy all that the Health Center at McCrite Plaza Topeka has to offer, including:
- Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms and suites – all with individual bathrooms
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals prepared to meet individual dietary needs
- Beautiful dining room
- A full calendar of activities and engaging programs
- Unlimited visiting hours
- Safe & secure living accommodations, featuring call bell & fire safety systems