Healing to go home.
When you are in the hospital following an illness, operation or injury, the only thing you want to do is to get back home. Sometimes, however, you may still need additional rest, recuperation and care.
Our goal is to provide superior clinical care for our guests to gain the maximum benefit from their rehabilitation therapies. We take a holistic approach to healing, emphasizing physical, mental and emotional health to prepare for a safe and smooth transition to home. Additionally, careful and personalized discharge planning is of the utmost importance to prevent re-hospitalization.
Following a hospital-stay, the rehabilitation services offered at McCrite Plaza can help our guests regain their strength, mobility and health, and ensure a safe return to their home. During your rehabilitation period, the rooms include HD television, telephones, restaurant-style dining and nutrition/beverage bar available 24/7.
- Pre-admission planning
- Complete rehabilitation and recovery services
• Cardiovascular conditions
• Anticoagulation and IV therapies
• Medication management
• Wound care
• State-of-the-art therapy facility with physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Personalized discharge planning to ensure a smooth transition home
• Coordination of home care and outpatient rehabilitation services
• Consultation for in-home safety
• Medication reconciliation
• Follow up by McCrite staff